When you visit the Breeze Fair
In addition to the big show tent, the elegant interior of Trereife House will be open to visitors as the backdrop for a special exhibition of contemporary glass. ‘Textile Treasure’ this year the exhibition is curated by textile artist, writer and arts facilitator Claire Buckley. She has selected an impressive array of textile practitioners including: Philip Sanderson, Hattie McGill, Sue Dove, Angie Parker, Jane Walkley, Poppy Treffry, Jo Gosling, Linda Miller, Sue Spooner, Hanny Newton, Serena Partridge, Sarah Brooker, Lisa Mortensen, Michala Gyetvai and Jo Davies and Marion Carbis.
Outside, the parterre and long border of Trereife’s formal gardens will be the venue for ‘Form and Formality II’, an exhibition of outdoor sculpture in willow, metal, and ceramic.
In the Walled Garden there will be live Raku firings, while the walled garden will also host the new zone of ‘Living Craft’, thirteen makers demonstrating their skill, and the event’s Education tent , which will offer a programme of design-led workshops and demonstrations, alongside a pop-up café and artisan cake outlet.
Breeze Art and Makers Fair brings together artists on the forefront of their craft. All artists display exceptional quality, innovation, and dedication to their craft.
- ‘Form & Formality 2‘ Exhibition
- ‘Textile Treasure‘ Exhibition
- ‘Flock‘ a dance performance remembering the founder of the RSPB
- Cornwall Film Festival pop-up, it’s your invitation to see more films in one weekend than you would do in months
- 80 artists makers in the big tent
- Daily talks, demonstrations and workshops
- Artisan food from: Sloth and Sparrow (V), Kernowforno Pizza‘s, Cecil on Ice, Lafafa for the spice in your life, Bite Me sweet treats and a pop-up cafe from the lovely Archie Browns Cafe of Penzance